The Commercial Law Programme has been conducted since 2004. The classes are conducted from Mondays until Wednesdays from 17h45-20h00. It is designed to provide lawyers with skills that will help them develop or expand their commercial law knowledge. The curriculum consists of 18 classes of two – three hours each, which are presented 3 days per week over a period of six (6) weeks. The participants meet on 3 weekdays evenings. The sessions consist of lectures, interactive discussions and hands-on workshops focusing on complex and hypothetical business transactions.
The course covers the following topics:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Drafting of Contracts
- Specific contracts such as Financial Agreements and Structures; Shareholder’s Agreements; and Agency
- Distributor, Licensing and Franchise Agreements;
- Specific transactions such as Joint Ventures, IPOs and Stock Exchange Listing;
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- Dispute Resolution.
- BEE Compliance
- Corporate Tax & Competition Law
The course is conducted by experienced legal practitioners.
Polokwane Certificate giving function: Adv Mc Caps Motimele SC, Commercial Law Manager and Judge Makgoba
|Training Programme||Location||Date of Event||Registration Form|
|CLP: Trust Agreements/Property Trusts||Polokwane||24 Aug 2019||Registration Form|
|CLP: Risk and Compliance Management||Cape Town||07 Sep 2019||Registration Form|
|CLP: Contract Drafting and Negotiation Skills||Venda||28 Sep 2019||Registration Form|
|CLP: Trust Agreements/Property Trusts||Bloemfontein||26 Oct 2019||Registration Form|
|CLP: Risk and Compliance Management – Due Diligence||Durban||02 Nov 2019||Registration Form|